Here are a few key points you should consider:
1. Instead of being frustrated, be curious - Stay open to new ideas.
2. Keep an eye on What's coming next by reading blogs, books, articles, newsletters, etc.
3. Consider online courses & certifications.
4. Participate and Join open source communities & follow them. Also, go to events & conferences and meet like-minded people.
5. Try to Start working on a real side project on any new upcoming tech, announce it publicly and consistently keep at it.
If your company is moving on but you’re not, you might get substituted by other programmers. So if you really want to stay relevant as a programmer, keep learning folks!