Setting up react project
- You can set up a react project by executing some commands, on completing this it gives a React app boilerplate, you can then run you react app to see the initial UI of React. By completing this step you should be familiar with the concept of creating a new react project locally using CLI(Command-line Interface).
Execution flow of React
- It is important for a React developer to understand the code flow of a react app. Also understanding the project structure. By completing this step you should be familiar with React app folder structure, Also how react app runs in the browser, what is virtual DOM and how DOM is manipulated in React.
- JSX looks like HTML, It is based on XML, JSX transformed into HTML tags during runtime. By learning JSX concept you should be having a good understanding of JSX, Similarities between HTML and JSX and Advantages of JSX over HTML element tags.
- It is important to have knowledge of Component, their types and component life-cycle. By learning the Component concept you should have a good understanding of different component types and which to use when.
Handling states/useState hook
- State is an object within which we can store, read and update data in a component. In the functional component we can use 'useState' hook to manage state locally. By learning the React state you should have a good understanding of how a state works, using the useState hook, how to show state value in JSX and how to update the state.
Handling JSX events
- JSX events allows us to handle events which are react's element(JSX) specific. By learning about JSX events you should have a good understanding of different JSX events(such as onClick, onChange, etc), and their use.
- Modules lets you write sharable code so that you can reuse it by importing. By learning about modules you should be able to understand the concept of modules such as importing and exporting modules, public and private properties and function.
Components nesting and reusability
- Components are an independent and reusable block of code which returns JSX and can also perform some specific tasks. By learning component reusability you should be able to understand component nesting, also root, parent and child component, and component tree. you should also be having a good knowledge of creating component in such a way that they can be used in multiple places.
- Using Props we can pass data from one component to another. By learning Props you must be familiar with passing the props from the parent component to the child component and then receiving and using them in the child component.